Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Winter Wonderland Paperscape Box card using Flowers, Feathers and Fairies "Luna Fay"

What's up ya'll!!!! I'm so excited to share with you all that I have been asked to be on another Design Team. This time for Flowers, Feathers and Fairies!!! I adore her images and I cannot wait to share more with you this year!!! I get to do the first ever post for our Design Team and I am soooo honored!! So I thought I better rock this project out of the park!! And I really think I did!!! LOL I love it!!!
Meet Luna Fay!!! I know I worked with her a few weeks ago but I love it!! And she went perfectly with this months Create and Learn class from Kit and Clowder!! The class was a dream this month, you guys! Seriously so much fun!!! And I ended up with this beautiful peice but I really struggled with what to do with it didn't I, Wanda? LOL
So here is what I came up with:

I used the Dreaming Tree Winter Wonderland Paperscape Box Card to frame this beautiful image into an awesome Christmas card!!!


I used a CTMH stamp set and some home made Perfect Pearls embossing powder for the sentiment. I also dusted all the white pieces in a Gold and White Perfect Pearl mix. I wanted them to shine and shimmer and compliment the background with out being over poweringly gold.


I did end up doing a little modifying to the Dreaming Tree cuts so that they wouldn't cover poor Mr. Polar Bears face but the end result is perfect!! The box card just frames this piece so beautifully!! Seriously how beautiful does Luna Fay look encircled in those snowy branches!!?



The side views are equally as lovely!! Dreaming Tree does such an awesome job of putting together these completed projects for us to cut and create!! And Luna Fay just goes so perfectly in that winter scene with her armored Polar Bear!!!


And just for that added pop of WOW!! The box cards are designed for a battery operated tea light to slide inside!! I am floored by how beautiful Luna Fay looks all lite up in there!!! Just stunning she is!!!

So there you go my friends!! Todays project for you!! I'm gonna take just a sec to send you all the links to the pretty things too!! Flowers, Feathers and Fairies is fairly new to the digital stamp world so please lets show her some love!! You will be floored by some of these incredible images!!


Come and hang out with us!!!

Thanks for popping by today!! I hope you loved what you saw!!!

I am entering this card in the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, another WOWSER ~ you do stunning work. Love this.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely creation!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Carla DT for:-  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing colouring. Thansk for sharing this at the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. I’ll hope to see you next time as well!
    Jacqueline DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete