Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Faery Ink- One Dae Fae; Pocket Valentines Using Doodlebug Valentines Lollipop

Hey You Guys!! Welcome to 2017's first One Dae Fae!!! This is Doodlebug Valentine Lollipop!! Isn't she just so sweet!!!
This month Faery Ink thought it would be fun to give you an image to create Valentines for your little people at school! So I did just that!!! 
Amanda will very kindly "be making an exception to my Terms of Use for this image. I'll allow people to color it once (or let their children color it etc.) and then print enough copies for their classroom to pass out for Valentine's day."
How fun is that!!?? So I did just that! I colored up this little cuttie, scanned her into the computer and printed off 56 copies. Yes that's right 56!! One kid in kindergarden (27kids!! and teachers), one in playschool and then enough for our play group as well. Figured as long as I was doing it I might as well get em done!! Took me an entire day to make them all but now it's one less thing to worry about in February!!
I cut these little pocket envelopes in my Cricut Design Space to slide the little Valentine in and out of.
On this larger one, that I'm not sure who it will be for just yet, I decorated the outside of the envelope.
I embossed some little hearts right to the envelope, embossing some wooden hearts with Perfect Pearls, and then embossing the sentiment as well with Magicals.

For the little ones to go to the classrooms I left the fronts blank to write the recipients names on them.
These little guys are only about 2.5" tall and about 2" wide so they will be perfect to fit in those little Valentine boxes they usually make at school. My oldest has already signed her name on the Valentine so that's done and out of the way too!!
There you have it! Valentines completed for 2017 thanks to Amanda's generosity!!! Such a super cute idea!!!

If you want to grab your One Dae Fae pop over to the Faery Ink Store!!
Then come on by the Faery Ink Facebook Group to share your creations with us all!!
Don't forget to follow Faery Ink on Facebook for fun little updates and all the New Release posts too!!



Thanks so much for popping in today! See you all again real soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment