Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Faery Ink- Bella Vintage Xmas Wreath; Vintage Christmas Card

You guys I cannot wait to show you the adorable new Bella- Vintage Xmas Wreath!! I was so excited to see her because for some reason this year I am totally digging the vintage theme!! Maybe its the beautiful papers I found a few weeks or my personal desire to go back to sweet simple Christmas' devoid of family drama! But whatever it is I am loving vintage this year and this image totally fit my mood!!

img_11101

Isn't she just the sweetest thing ever? I totally love the big ol' christmas tree and the church in the background!! It makes me feel like we are watching a scene from one of those really good old Christmas movies... someone help me out with a name here!! LOL I just had so much fun coloring her up and Bella and her fur muff just totally helped put alittle spirit back in my Christmas!

img_11131

I thought you all might like a little closer look at the details here!! Candy canes and holly and pine cones! Its perfection!!!

img_11141

Now I hope these last few pics help you see the shimmer in all the snow there!! I used a shimmer paint pen to do all the snowflakes and the snow sitting on the tree there.

img_11151

I do hope you all love this image as much as I do and that she puts a little love back in your heart like she did mine!! She is available in the Faery Ink Shop now so pop on over and grab her and then PLEASE come share with us! I'm dying to see what everyone else does with this beautiful Bella- Vintage Xmas Wreath!!

No comments:

Post a Comment