Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Craft Gals Corner #99- 3 of a Kind; Christmas Card using My Besties- img 699

This week the challenge is 3 of a Kind!


Our sponsors this week are:

Prize: 3 digital images below


Conie Fong
Prize: 3 digital images



How is everyone this week? Is it cold where  you live yet? Are you ready for Christmas? I am getting there slowly but surely... the cool late autumn weather is sure helping get in the spirit!! So for this week I have another... you guessed it!! Christmas Card for you!!!
For our 3 of a Kind challenge this week I cropped the image down and printed it 3 times, and colored it 3 times and ta-da!! There's my 3 of a kind!! Then just for some added 3 of a kind goodness I popped 3 mittens in the corner of each image! I really adore this image and I cannot wait to get a chance to print and color it in all of its full size glory!!

Materials used:
CTMH Christmas stamps and sentiment

What 3 delightful things will you use on your project this week?? I can't wait to see!! Thanks for popping in to take a look this week!!



No comments:

Post a Comment