Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge #95- Anything Goes- Black and White Card using Flapper Twirl Girl from Lemon Shortbread


Our sponsors this week are:



Prize ~TBA




Prize ~ TBA







Prize ~ TBA

I loved creating this card so much!! I did a little reading on those flapper girls while looking for inspirtation for embellishments and I gotta tell you I'm in love with these girls and thier sexy sassy attitudes!! Thank you young women of the '20s for moving females along so much!! Now wanna see what I made?
I really felt like black and white was the way to go with this '20s themed image!! What do you think?
I adored working with Flapper Twirl Girl by Lemon Shortbread so much I will definitely be back for a few more of this type image soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment