Saturday, July 9, 2016

Kit and Clowder: Wedding Surprise: Rose Class

I got to finish up part of another project today!! Alyce from Kit and Clowder is getting married in the fall so she planned a wedding surprise for US... yes you read that right she planned something for us for her wedding... She put together a FREE Rose coloring class for us all. And in return she asked us to send her our colored roses to be used for thier wedding. Although she hasn't told us yet what they will be used for I think its a very cool idea!! I cannot wait to see what she's up to!!
This morning I finished the last of the 6 color combos she gave us to work with. So I wanted to post them for all of you to see. Maybe you want to learn how to color roses... this FREE class is for you!!

Isn't that a beautiful bunch of roses? Alyce is a fabulous teacher and if you have any interest in taking some classes try Kit and Clowder!!








That's all I have for you today... Gotta get theses babies off to a birthday party and grammas for a sleep over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment