Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Faery Ink: Fable Beach Fun: Pocket Scrapbooking Cards

Hey everyone!! I have a fun project to show you today!! Summer has arrived and that means soo much time out in the sunshine with my family!! And in the fall when things calm down again I will get to scrapbook all those fun days!! So I used Faery Inks new release Fable Beach Fun to create these pocket scrapbooking cards for our albums.




Here's what she looks like before she's all colored and glammed:
Isn't she just adorable!?!

When I colored them I tried to keep each person in mind so they would look like each of us or at least represent us for our books. 
This is my oldest daughters... her favorite color is pink...


 This one is me... my bathing suit is black and you will never see me out in the sun with my shades off.. when they are off I look like a racoon until November... tanned skin except stark white where my sunglasses sit! LOL Its really quite amusing!


 And this last one is my youngest daughter... her favorite color is purple...


Materials used:
CTMH Papers and embellishments
Random Flowers

Thanks for stopping in today!! Don't forget you could use this image in our July Faceook Challenge; Fun in the Sun!!! See you all again real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment