Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Faery Ink- One Dae Fae- Fable and Tweets- Pocket Card

 Good morning Lovely!!! I couldn't wait any longer to show you this adorable image from Faery Ink!! This is Fable and Tweets!!

 And she is available over at Faery Ink for 24 hours for FREE!! Go get her!! She is too adorable not to play with!!
I turned her into a pocket card for my Sister in Laws birthday:


Such a fun little project to do and I am loving this card style!!

Materials:
Pink shimmer paper from Walmart
Scrap papers from the scrap paper bin
Random flowers
CTMH pink enamel dots
CTMH Happy Birthday Stamp
Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet distress ink

And there you have it! I can't wait to see what you do with this adorable "Fable and Tweets" digi once you go get it! Now off you go! Fill your world with beauty!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful project! I love cards with surprises like yours, and the beautiful fairy is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love the pinks with a pop of purple!

    ReplyDelete