Monday, May 9, 2016

FCCB #276: Wings

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #276- Things with wings-create a card or project with wings

This Weeks Sponsor

Aurora Wings





The winner will recieve $10 gift certificates!

Create a project inspired by Mother's Day

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Here is my project:

Hey everyone!! I have a really fun project to show you today using Aurora Wings- Guardian of the Sea! Now usually I would color this beauty up (and believe me one day she will see some beautiful colors!!) but I wanted to show all of you that maybe do not color that you can still use some of the beautiful digi stamps you see floating around the internet. For any of you that follow me you will not be surprised to learn that I LOVE Aurora Wings images!! They are simply stunning!! Both in color and Black and white!!

Stunning Right!!

Materials used:
Recollections Black Glitter cardstock
Black Brad
Forever in Time- Inspirational Sayings stamps
Wink of Stella Brush and pens ( I know it does not show in the pics but the Guardian of the Sea is very shiny!!)
CTMH Black ink
CTMH Artiste cricut cartridge

I can not wait to see what you all come up with for this challenge!! Pop over and see all the amazing winged images in the Aurora Wings shop and see if something sparks your imagination!!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful in the black and white, I bet it's even more gorgeous in person with the Wink of Stella!

    ReplyDelete