Sunday, May 1, 2016

Faery Ink: Skully Girl: Hardcore Birthday Easel Card

Hey there!! I'm so excited to finally get to show you what I have been working on behind the scenes over at Faery Ink as a Guest Designer this past month!!
The Faery Ink  Facebook Group Challenge for May is a Birthday Theme! I had a girlfriend have a birthday this past week who is kinda a Punk Style girl so I used Faery Ink's Skully Girl to make her a birthday card.
ex_skullygirl
Isn't she pretty wicked all on her own? And then you color her and turn her into this:


I had so much fun putting this together even though its totally not my usual style!! Anyone who knows me knows skulls and crossbones do not adorn this body... ever! Or my kids or my decor even at Halloween! But my girlfriend will love this and its an adorable image that was sooo much fun to work with I feel like she might have changed my mind.... 

Materials used:
Faery Ink- Skully Girl colored with copics
CTMH Cotton candy cardstock and ink
CTMH Lagoon Cardstock
Silver stud ribbon
Recollection stilver glitter enamel dots
Black stickles
CTMH Artbooking cricut cartridge
Cricut Life's a Beach cartridge


Thanks for popping in today!!! Now make sure you go pop over to the Faery Ink Facebook Group and put your entry in for the May "Birthday" Challenge!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment