Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Circus Theme Birthday Card

I have a fun little card to show you quick! Created this little artist trading card with kind of a vintage feel to it.
 Materials used:
Tim Holtz film strip
Tim Holtz rub ons
Prima paper clip
Stamping up mesh
Random paper

I am entering it in this challenge:

Then I turned it into a card for my Aunties husband.

Materials used:
Graphic 45 paper-- (I think...)
CMTH Saddle cardstock
Tim Holtz gathered twigs distress ink

I am entering it in this challenge:

Thanks so much for taking a peak at what I have been working on today!!!


6 comments:

  1. Awww. This is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - how adorable and clever is this???? Great job! Thank you so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun atc, love the layers and different elements you used. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the arc and turning it into a full size card. Love it! Thanks for playin over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable ATC and wonderful card!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seal ATC is so cute! Thanks for playing at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete