Saturday, April 23, 2016

Aurora Wings- Day of the Dead Marie- Altered Easel

Hey there! I have something very different to show you today... Not my usually style which many of you will know "dark and twisty" doesn't usually work for me but I have a coworker who loves it and her birthday is coming up so I made something a little dark just for her!!

Materials used:
White lace misted black
CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge for the rolled roses 
Red and Black stickles
CTMH Cranberry, slate and whisper cardstocks

I am entering it in these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by again!! Now I have to go do laundry :( and color some more!! :)
See you again soon!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! this is so pretty! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete