Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Sassy Studio Designs Facebook March Progressive Challenge


Welcome to March my friends!! I have a fun challenge to share with you today!! The Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group monthly progressive challenge for March starts today!! If you aren't a member of the group head on over and join! If you are a member make sure you email Samantha for your image this month because it is simply awesome!!! Check it out:

This is Valentine Day Clover!!! And I adore her!!! She was so much fun to color and create with!!!
This is what I made:

I used my new Cinch and made a little sassy notebook!!!!

Materials:
CTMH Topiary cardstock
Recollections Black, White, and Gold Glitter cardstocks
CTMH Artfully Sent cricut cartridge
Create a Critter 2 cricut cartridge

Now get in your email and request your image so you can go make something awesome too!!!

1 comment: