Thursday, March 24, 2016

Easter Cards

That's it that's all this momma is creating for Easter this year... Cards... 2 of them LOL
And I was informed by my 5 year old that hers NEEDED to be a shaker card... So here's what I came up with:
This one is for my oldest daughter:
Materials used:
Bo Bunny Sweet Life Paper
CTMH Lagoon, Cotton Candy and Peacock inks
Dollar Store sequins
Random Ribbon
CTMH Easter Wishes stamps for the eggs and sentiment

I am entering it in these challenges:
Cute Card Thursday- To Die For-- I used a die cutting machine
One Crazy Stamper- Anything Goes-- I have used 3 acrylic stamps on this card :D


 And this one is for my purple loving youngest daughter:

Materials used:
Bo Bunny Sweet Life paper
Random Ribbon
Oval doiley die
Walmart teal shimmer cardstock
CTMH Something to say stamps
CTMH Gypsy and Lagoon inks
CTMH Gypsy cardstock

I am entering it in these challenges:

And now I'm off!! Thanks for popping in again!! I can't wait to show you what I'm off to make now!!!

9 comments:

  1. These are both really sweet! (I'm impressed by your 5 yr old! My teens wouldn't have a clue what a shaker card is! LOL)
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shaker card! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cards for two amazing little girls! Thank for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches! xo Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 fab cards, great images and designs, thanks for joining in this weeks CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little glamorous bunny girl!! I love the card you were referring to in your next post too - both so neat!! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Morning Sketches :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet Easter cards! I love the shaker card! I'm sure your daughter will love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you interpreted the sketch on the first card. I am sure your daughter loved it.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Easter or Spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second card is adorable and I love the colors.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Easter or Spring challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute cards and images! Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

    ReplyDelete