Monday, February 29, 2016

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #271-St. Patricks Day
Make a project with a St. Patricks Day theme.


This Weeks Sponsor



Dreaming Tree SVG's

3x $20 Gift Certificates

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Design Team Inspirations 

Hey there everyone!!! I'm so excited to show you this project! Its so special to me!! St.Patricks Day marks the beginning of the last 10 years for my husband and I! It all started with some flirting in the pub where I worked... So I thought there was nothing better to make for St.Patricks day than a card for my hubby reminding him its kinda a big year for us! LOL I had this image commissioned especially for the occasion.


Materials used:
Karleigh Sue digi colored with copics
Kraft cardstock
Tim Holtz embossing die
CTMH Green shimmer trim and triangles
CTMH Topiary cardstock
CTMH Artristy cricut cartridge
Something to celebrate cricut cartridge

I have another one to show you!! I just had to give this Clover Treat Basket from Dreaming Tree an attempt cuz its adorable!!!


Materials used:
Create a Critter 2 cartridge
CTMH Topiary and Pear cardstock
CTMH Topiary Brads
Chocoalte money-- almost the best part!!
Wink of Stella



Now it's your turn!! What will you create this week?







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment