Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Dreaming Tree Bendi Cards!!

Are you guys ready for these? They are the coolest things I have done in a long time!! I have had them for a few weeks and been dying to get them done!! Monday I said screw it to everything else and made these suckers up!!
How amazing are those?? I know patting my own back... but not really!! All I did was pick papers, ink and glue. The rest was all designed by Dreaming Tree. If you need to have these for yourself you can get the set of 3 HERE!! And I highly recommend that you do!! The tutorial video alone with work the cost of the SVG bundle!!
Wanna see more??



Materials was basically a LOT of white and red cardstock. Then I sponged a bunch of pieces, like the night sky on all the cards with Tim Holtz, black, mowed lawn, faded jeans, peacock feathers, fossilized amber and aged mahogany distress inks. I added some different gems and stickles where needed and there you have it!

Wanna see another cool feature this SVG bundle comes with?



Individualized envelopes!! Sized perfectly for these large cards!!

I am entering "Silent Night" and "Believe" in the DT call and weekly challenge over at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. This week the challenge was sponging or braying... And I did some sponging!!

Thanks for popping in and stay tuned I have more for you!!


4 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful! Love dreaming tree svg's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are all just wonderful - so much dimension. And lots of lovely sponging. Thanks so much for playing along with our technique challenge at 52CCT this week! Good luck with the DT Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun Christmas cards. Thanks for joining us at 52 CCT
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing, Sara! I love them! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete