Thursday, October 8, 2015

It's the Most Wonderful (BUSY) Time of the Year...

A couple challenges really inspired me this morning and I could not wait to get down here and whip up a couple Christmas cards before I start on the things I need to do...

Materials used:
Red Shimmer cardstock
White cardstock
CTMH Frosted WOTG stamps
CTMH Believe stamps
CTMH Cranberry and New England Ivy inks
Xmas Red Stickles

I am entering this card in these challenges:
One Crazy Stamper- October Challenge- Christmas/Fall/Halloween-- I chose Christmas
52 Christmas Card Throwdown- October Sketch Challenge

Cute Card Thursday- 1 Layer

6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Such a stylish card. I love the border of red shimmer cardstock combined with the stamped image. Thanks for joining us at 52CCT, April x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your CAS wreath card - thanks for sharing your project at the 52CCT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this CAS card is just super! I do like the clean, crisp look and such a sweet wreath. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for playing our challenge at One Crazy Stamper, sure do like these Clean and Simple cards for Christmas.

    Leanne DT/OCS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas Card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply wonderful, lovin your CAS design!! :)
    Thanks for entering our challenge at One Crazy Stamper.
    Natalie DT/OCS

    ReplyDelete