Monday, August 17, 2015

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #258- Camping

 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #258-Camping
Create a project that features camping activities.

This Weeks Sponsor
My Creative Time

And the prize is:


 This is a FUN PACKED full of pretty flower & leaf dies. It includes a total of 18 dies.  All of the flower dies include outside stitching on the negative portion. This die set is valued at $24.99!


To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Design Team Inspiration


Hey Everyone!!
I'm so excited to share this project with you!! Its pretty basic but it fits my family so perfect!!
Every year we like to take one week just for us and go out camping. This year and last year we went to beautiful Kananaskis Country...

You really can't go wrong spending a week looking at that!!!

So this challenge fit perfectly with this challenge! I created some pocket scrapbooking cards for our albums. I meshed CTMH Jackson Picture My Life cards with some cricut cuts and a digital stamp all colored up to create these:








Supplies used:
CTMH Jackson Picture My Life cards
Create a Critter
CTMH Art Philosophy
Cricut Font
CTMH Black, Kraft, and Goldrush cardstock
Red cardstock
Simple Stories- Life Documented paper
Black Crayola marker
Saturated Canary "Camping" digi
CTMH Black Ink
CTMH HodgePodge Alphabet stamps
Tim Holtz arrows

Hope you like them as much as I do!! Happy Creating!!!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Super cool and fun!! I have never been camping but my neighbors have been trying to set a week so that we can all go. I'm a little nervous..lol
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pocket cards Sara! the images are super cute! Sound like a fun week, I wish I could be outdoors, but I am a mosquito and critter magnet, LOL!!
    TFS!
    have a wonderful day! DT Sister, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cool!
    Lilian FCCB teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete