Sunday, August 23, 2015

Cheers!

Over on the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group we are doing a Christmas in July card swap. I whipped this little beauty up for my partner in Australia! I am also sending her a blank Christmas card and then maybe she has to make one less in a few months!
I combined with card swap with a few other challenges to create one very cute card, if I do say so myself! LOL
Tuesday Morning Sketches:

Color Me...:

Sassy Studio Designs Facebook Group: Progressive Challenge


Materials Used:
Copics:
RV23,25,29
Y11,13,15,17
N1,2,3,5,7
W3,5,7
E000,00,21,11,04
YG03 (eyes)

Cricut Basic Shapes
CTMH Art Philosophy

CTMH Taste of Summer paper
CTMH Canary Ink
Raspberry Crayola Marker

Sassy Studio Designs- Pina Colada Pin Up Digi Stamps

2 comments:

  1. Great combination of challenges! Love those lemons! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Lemons are adorable. Thank you for joining us at Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete