Monday, May 11, 2015

Mothers Day Tulips

When I won the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge I picked up some SVG's from SVG Attic. I got Gaby's Garden, Motherly Moments, Cookies for Santa and Christmas Express. Stayed tuned for those projects because I really can't wait!!!

I loved the Gabys Garden instantly and knew I needed to make them for Mothers Day! Bought, paid, download... "Oh, crap!! I already have plans for all the moms for Mothers Day!" Oh well! I love them and now they needed to be added to the plan! LOL

Here's the garden spade from Gabys Garden:

Measures about 8" long. Only my MIL will get a tiny spade...

And the Gabys Garden sunhat:


Measures about 4" across. Only my MIL will get a tiny hat...

And the teeny tiny pots and tulips!! For the Moms:

 

Measures 3" across the top of the terracotta pot. Flowers are about 1" (they are using toothpicks as stems they are that small,, K? LOL)

And then I got it in my head that all the Grammas needed them... thats 3 more...

 
And then what about my boss at work... She's been my work Mom for almost 7 years....




And then what about the teachers at school? Those will make a great year end gift for them.... PAUSE! That can wait... Another day!!! 

And my moms special just for her gift:

The word collage is off the Cricut Word Collage cartridge, the girl is "Beauty reading Sleeping" from Saturated Canary. She is colored with copics and man did I have fun playing with making the books look authentic and old! Not sure I completely accomplished but I sure tried!!

And that's Mothers Day! I know its posted late and I'm sorry for that but I just never seem to have time when the Hubby is home!!


No comments:

Post a Comment