Thursday, April 30, 2015

New copic class...

I think I stumbles upon Alyce from Kit and Clowder on Saturated Canary Challenge Blog... I can't remember...
But I got an email a week or so again about a new kind of class they are offering and I thought it was a great idea!!! So I emailed my partner in crime, Wanda, and decided to take it. The techniques that Alyce is teaching us are sooooo cool!! I have had my copic collection growing for a couple years but have really learned very little about how to use them. I try to take the classes my local lady offers but child care kinda gets in the way... so this new Create and Learn class I can do at home in my own time!
I LOVE IT!!!
I learned a crazy amount in just that first class!! I look a images differently now. For pete sake I even see the shadows on TV character faces and go "oh so that's what she was talking about!" Oy Oy Oy

So do you wanna see what we colored for the first class? Do ya? Do ya?

OK!!

Please don't ask all the colors I used because to be honest I just can't remember!!! 

This was hard, really hard!!! I redid each element at least twice I think the hair up to 7 times... But I am a perfectionist and I just wanted to get it right since I was there to learn ya know?

Anyway, I can tell you that I used Wink of Stella, Turquoise and Purple Stickles, and CTMH pearl paint. 

If you curios this class gets emailed to you with a 2.5hr video and a 16pg document to walk you through each element step by step. It's awesome!!

You do have to buy the digi but you recieve a discount with your class purchase. And I have seen other students use different images to learn the same techniques.

I could rave all day but I'll stop there... Isn't she pretty? She is now framed and hung in my oldests daughters room. And I have another one to color for next saturday on top of Mothers Day prep and kiddos to raise... wish me luck!!!

Ok, I think that leaves just 1 more for the night and then I'm off...

No comments:

Post a Comment