Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Beach Pretty

I posted a box card the other day that I made for my besties 30th birthday. This is her gift. The image is fromSaturated Canary and I had originally planned to enter it in thier coloring contest a few weeks ago... She was colored in time but not turned into anything... Well I finally made her into a beautiful canvas that I love!! And I hope she does too!!





Supplies used:
Copics-- it was 3 weeks ago I can't remember the colors in her hair... sorry!!
Inka Gold-- Turquoise, purple and yellow
Tim Holtz Distress Ink- dusty concord
Heidi Swapp mist- Amethyst
Tim Holtz- Nature Adornments
Tim Holtz- Botanical Remnant rubs
Recollections- ribbon and flowers
Cricut Giant Flowers Cartridge for the hibiscus'
Stickles- Purple, turqouise and yellow
And the paper is also Reccollections


I am now learning a new technique... Fondant... Wish me luck!! I hope her 30th birthday cake will not look like my first attempt!! I'll show you that soon too!!
Laters

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This canvas turned out amazing! The image is gorgeous and all the flowers and bling. Carrie is going to love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete