Sunday, March 22, 2015

Tea Cup of... Flowers? for my Mommy

We are very blessed to have an amazing support system around to help us with the kids when we need it!!! And lucky for my in laws they spend a fair amount of the year in the states which leaves my Momma picking up all the slack and god bless her she does it!! So I wanted to make her a special Thank You for always being there for us!!!



I had to pull an all nighter last night for a medical test this morning so this was my project. I had made the teacup and saucer, misted and stickles it so that all the hurry up and dry stages would be done and I could just make roses! 

The papers are all just random peices from no where in particular. I used dylusions red to mist the bottom of the saucer since it was just white. I used gold, red and silver stickles, And pearl headed pins to attach each rose to the Styrofoam ball inside the cup. I cut the tag with my New Cricut Explore Air and even wrote the Thank You on it with the Cricut!!



This is the card I made to go with it. The image in Gardening Gail by Saturated Canary which I colored with copics. I uploaded her into my Design Space and did a print and cut with the new Cricut so I wouldn't have to fussy cut her out!!  All the papers are again just random paper hanging around. I rolled the roses myself and added alittle red stickles for some sparkle.

Hope my momma likes it and knows how much we appreciate all she does for us!!!


Stay tuned for a special project thats currently in my head for Nicks mommy too cuz she's amazing her own ways too!


No comments:

Post a Comment