Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Elmo's World-- "Happy Birthday"

So, Wanda and I went up to the nearest scrapbooking stores (to speak of) today in Edmonton and I found a great find!! The Elmo's World Party cricut cartridge. You can't buy licensed cartridges here in Canada anymore so finding someone who still has stock is a score!! Its been in the same store for awhile and everytime I'm like "my kids aren't really into Elmo" but today I took the plunge and picked it up and I'm thrilled I did!!

I took Freshly Made Sketches-#176 sketch as inspiration. This is their sketch:
This is what I made with it:


And I'm so in love!!!

Supplies:
Elmo's Party cricut cartridge
Random scrapbook paper (given to me by my daughters Kindermusik teacher so I really have no idea where its from!)
Dollar Store sequins
CMTH Orange ink (discontinued like 5 years ago, stolen from the girls craft supplies, teehee)


And now to enjoy this:


And plan the next project. Night Night!

3 comments:

  1. Love love love! So bright and cheery. You should also add this to the Cricut bingo challenge for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so darn clever Sara . . . and such fun! Great take on the sketch! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! What a great, festive card! The colors and details are awesome. Thanks for playing along with my sketch at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete