Tuesday, March 3, 2015

AHOY MATEY

For my girlfriends sons 1st birthday she is planning him a pirate birthday!! I can't wait to see what my creative juices are gonna cook up for little man for his present...
For now though I have a card made!! And that's a start!!

Seize the Birthday still has thier Anything goes "Masculine" challenge and we can enter 3 times... do little men count as masculine? I think so!

Supplies:
CTMH Glacier and Lagoon cardstock
CTMH Surfs up paper (I think it might even be the last peice!!)
Create a Critter cartridge
3 Birds on Parade cartridge
Dollar store sequins
Stickles
Bo Bunny liquid pearl
CTMH Liquid Glass
Tim Holtz Bubbles embossing folder
Tim Holtz Waves embossing folder
And the plastic is, of all things, the lid from a KFC salad bowl (yes I cleaned it!) lol. I didn't realize it was alittle frosted when I kept it and planned it for this card but I think it works perfect to make it look like under the ocean!

2 comments:

  1. what a great little guys card! Yes, this totally qualifies for masculine! thank you for linking it up to Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Super cute! Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete