Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Peace on Earth

My friend, Wanda at Wanderful Creations was showing me her creation today for a challenge... I always love seeing what she comes up with!! I thought it might be fun and also a good idea to get started on those Christmas cards since I make about 100 a year... So I popped over to Merry Monday Christmas Challenge and started following. This weeks challenge #147 is stars... and I instantly thought of the nativity scene on the CTMH Artfully sent cartridge. And then I thought I would like to do the nativity scene in color not just black... so then I thought about my A Quilted Christmas cartridge and could I make the 2 nativity ideas work together... After conferring with Wanda, I decided to give it a try.. 3 hrs later...


So I ended up using... CTMH Art philosophy, Scandinavian Christmas, CTMH Artfully Sent, A quilted christmas, and New testament cartridges.
The paper is random CTMH cardstock and CTMH Yulestide. I also used gold stickles and CTMH gold sequins. I misted the background with Tim Holtz and the trees with Heidi Swapp. And I distressed the edge of the oval with CTMH ruby ink.

Jeez... sometimes I sound like a CTMH rep or something ey? lol

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Sara, this is a work of art! Love the Nativity scene with all the depth! I hope you'll continue sharing with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing .... love the little Nativity scene. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! Someone will treasure this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete