Thursday, February 19, 2015

I got my CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge today!!

And quite conveniently my Auntie turns 50 this weekend meaning... I need to make a card!! I hate when that happens!! LOL
So I created 2 just to try out a couple different styles and the new stamp set I ordered half just for her birthday and half cuz its cuuute!


For this card I used the Artfully Sent Cartridge, obviously!!, CTMH Snowhaven paper, Recollecctions black glitter paper, Stickles and just some Recollection sequins. I stamped the bear on copic paper, colored him with copics and then fussy cut him out. I may still put liquid glass over the happy birthday just to help it pop alittle but we'll see.


I'm entering this card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #245

This card I cut on white cardstock also from the Artfully Sent cartridge; backed it in red, then put red stickles over the parts I knew would be seen, I cut the oval on copic paper so I wouldn't have to fussy cut again, stamped and colored. I pop dotted the oval up. I stamped the snowflakes around the corners and put some little dots of stickles there as well. The sentiment is CTMH and stamped in CMTH Glacier ink, as are the snowflakes. Ooo, I also used Peacock distress ink around the oval and edges of the card.

I wish I could take complete credit for either card but as always I had Pinterest inspiration!! And alittle help from my Wanda girl!!

 I have way more new toys to put away and play with now!! Catch ya later!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Your Auntie will adore it! I love your colouring and those gorgeous papers! Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week! DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cards!! Really perfect for this long winter!!

    ReplyDelete