Thursday, February 26, 2015

Another Happy Birthday!

So for the new Cute Card Thursday Challenge #362 I learned how to create a tri-fold card from Busy With the Cricky. It was soooooo much fun and very much a challenge for me!!
Take a look:




I adore the way it turned out!!!!

For this card I used:
CMTH Artfully Sent (labels)
CTMH Art Philosophy (rolled roses)
CTMH Black, Gypsy, Flaxen, and Lagoon inks
CTMH Gypsy, Lagoon, White Daisy cardstock
CTMH Laughing Lola paper
CTMH Purple Glitter gems
CTMH Handmade stamps
CTMH Just a number stamps
CTMH Just to say... stamps
CTMH Curlicue Frames stamps
Tim Holts hair pin
Prima Arco Iris Flowers
Glue dots
Heidi Swapp mistable mini flowers

That's today's creation... We were in town most of the day so that's all I had time for :( maybe tomorrow... I really need to make some Bubble Guppies happen... LOL... But first I just recieved an "I beat Cancer!!" email from my oldest daughters playschool teacher so I can see I "WAHOO!!!" card in my very near future!!!!!

Thanks for popping in to take a look!! See you next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment